Brats in Beer with Onions
Prep and Cook Time:
1 onion, chopped
2 12 ounce bottles of beer (we recommend Harpoon® IPA)
1 to 2 packages Fresh Kayem Brats
- Heat grill until coals are ash-gray and emit a warm glow (medium-low on a gas grill).
- Toss chopped onion into a medium pot. Add beer and heat to a simmer; do not boil.
- Add brats to pot; do not puncture the casings. Simmer for 20 minutes.
- Grill brats until evenly browned, about 15 minutes. Turn several times to brown evenly.
- Serve on buns with condiments of choice.
Nutritional Info per Serving