Applewood Bacon & Asparagus Quicheby @annarossiofficial
“If Bacon is your jam try this delicious recipe by Anna Rossi using Kayem Small Batch Bacon. Quick and easy recipe for any occasion. ”
6 slices of Kayem Applewood Bacon, cooked & coarsely chopped
1 ½ cups Half & Half
6 eggs, whisked
1 cup gruyere cheese
¼ cup scallion, thinly sliced
1 cup asparagus, diced & blanched
Pinch of salt and pepper
1 sheet of puff pastry
- Preheat the oven to 375° F
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs and Half & Half. Add bacon, cheese, scallion, asparagus and season with salt and pepper.
- Roll out your puff pastry to fill a 9x13” baker allowing a slight overhang. Line the baker with the puff pastry sheet and add your egg mixture. Top mixture with a little extra cheese and bacon.
- Before baking, dip a basting brush into the egg mixture and brush the edges of the puff pastry.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until mixture is set.
- Let cool for 15 minutes before serving