One Pan Bacon Wrapped Chickenby @homewiththewileys
“Can I get a YUM?! Chicken thighs are a weekly staple in our household and now this delicious 30 minute skillet meal is made even better with Kayem’s new Maplewood Bacon.”
One Pan Bacon Wrapped ChickenServes 4-6
1.5 pounds boneless chicken thighs
4 tbsp butter, divided
4 tbsp olive oil, divided
2 cups Brussels sprouts, halved
1 apple cored and sliced thinly
3 shallots sliced thinly
Salt, pepper to taste
3 cups chicken broth, divided
2 cups white wine
- Preheat oven to 375ºF. Wrap one slice of bacon around each chicken thigh and season with salt and pepper.
- In a large pan or cast iron skillet, heat butter and olive oil over medium high heat. Add the chicken thighs (skin side down) and sear for 4 minutes on both sides.
- Deglaze the pan with the white wine and chicken broth. Simmer for 5 minutes then transfer to the oven and roast for 20.
- In another large pan, add another 2 tablespoons of butter and the shallots. Saute until translucent (about 2 minutes).
- Add the halved Brussels sprouts and apple slices, then the remaining 1 cup of chicken broth. Saute for 5 minutes then transfer to the oven and roast for an additional 20 or until the Brussels sprouts begin to turn golden brown.
- Top the roasted veggies with the cooked chicken and roast together for an additional 5 minutes. Serve hot!