Creamy Bacon & Cheese Dipby @caught.in.a.taste
“Make this Creamy Bacon & Cheese Dip for any event using Kayem Small Batch Bacon”
Kayem Small Batch Maplewood Bacon
2 cups of softened cream cheese
1/2 cup of sour cream
1/4 cup of chopped scallions
1/4 cup of parsley
2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
- Cook 5-6 pieces of Kayem Small Batch Maplewood Bacon. Set aside to cool. Once they have cooled down, wrap them inside an aluminum foil and crush them into small crumbs.
- In a medium sized bowl mix rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Transfer to a side high baking tray and add the crumbled bacon. Mix some into the mixture and leave some just at the top.
- Bake for 15 mins at 375F
- Serve warm if you prefer. Or if you like your dip thick and more creamy transfer it to a medium sized bowl (resue the one from before) and leave it in the fridge for a few hours until it cools down.
- Serve with your favorite snacks or use it as the dip for your charcuterie board.