Breakfast Sausage Skilletby @toomanybites
“Easy breakfast skillet with Kayem's NEW Sweet Pepper Provolone Sausage. This one-pan recipe with diced potatoes, bell pepper, and cheese makes the perfect breakfast or brunch!”
1 russet potato
1 bell pepper
Kayem Sweet Pepper Provolone Sausage (2 links)
Shredded mozzarella or cheddar cheese
Salt & pepper
- Prepare ingredients by washing and dicing potato and bell pepper.
- Slice sausage links into rounds and set aside.
- Heat 1 tbsp cooking oil over medium heat and add potatoes. Let cook until they begin to brown, then stir and add bell pepper.
- Remove potatoes and bell pepper from heat. Add ½ tbsp cooking oil and cook sausages until they begin to brown. Then add potatoes and bell pepper
- Add shredded cheese (to your liking) and gently stir over low heat to melt. Season with salt and pepper.
- Remove from heat and split between two serving plates. Then add 1 tbsp cooking oil and cook eggs to your liking (I prefer sunny side up).
- Top each plate with egg and serve with hot sauce on the side (if desired).