Hawaiian BBQ Flatbread Pizzaby @peacelovejunkfood
“I made the most delicious (and easy) flatbread pizza using @kayembrand new Small Batch Sausage. The Uncured Bacon and Pineapple flavor is perfect for a Hawaiian style pizza. I used pineapple, red bell peppers, sausage, and drizzled on bqq and ranch! ”
One package Kayem Small Batch Pineapple Uncured Bacon Sausage
Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
Shredded Parmesan Cheese
Fresh Pineapple (cut into small chunks)
Red Bell Pepper (cut into thin slices)
- Preheat the oven to 425ºF.
- Spread pizza sauce generously over the flatbread, leaving about half an inch around the edges for crust.
- Sprinkle on both of the shredded cheeses.
- Slice the Kayem Small Batch Sausage into thin slices and place on top of the flatbread.
- Top with sliced bell peppers and pineapple as desired.
- Cook the flatbread directly on the oven rack for about 7-8 minutes.
- Drizzle with barbecue sauce and ranch, and sprinkle on chopped fresh parsley.