One Pan Sausage & Veggies Casseroleby@caught.in.a.taste
“One pan casserole with @kayembrand small batch Andouille sausages. They come fully cooked and all I did was throw them in my fast causal one pan dinner recipe that's become a staple in my household because we just don't find enough time.”
Kayem small batch
Andouille sausage (3 ct.)
2 cups boiled rice
1 tbsp cooking butter
1 cup all purpose flour
2 cup frozen veggies of your choice
1 Onion cut up
1 cup Milk
1 cup Shredded cheddar cheese
- Add butter to cast iron pan and allow it to melt on low heat.
- Add flour to the pan and mix with the butter until the mixture turns golden brown.
- Add onions to the pan and saute until they caramelize.
- Add rice and veggies to pan and mix with onions.
- Throw in the cheese and milk and mix again.
- Add the andouille sausages cut into small medallions to the pan and mix well.
- Put in the oven for 10 minutes at 415F.
- Serve while warm.