Southern Protein Pasta with Sausageby @fitstagram.michelle
“Add this recipe to your weekly dinner lineup because it's very refreshing, full of flavor and comes together quickly.”
2 servings Protein Pasta (or chickpea pasta)
2 Kayem Small Batch Andouille Sausage links, sliced
2 cups broccoli, chopped
1 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced
1/2 cup edamame
¼ cup small onion, diced
Fresh parsley (to taste)
Italian dressing (to taste)
- Cook pasta according to directions on box. Drain and set aside to cool.
- In a skillet on medium heat, lightly sauté sausage, broccoli and onion until lightly browned
- Add pasta, sautéed sausage, broccoli and onion, to a large bowl.
- Add fresh tomatoes, edamame, and parsley to the bowl and mix well.
- Combine ingredients with Italian dressing to taste and serve.